Tuesday, September 29, 2009


This is Karlskirche, it was commissioed y charles V or VI, I do't rememer, ad dedicated to St. Charles who was a lot like father Damie. He helped people who had the plague, ut I have't foud out how he died yet. Is't it gorgeous? I took a to of pictures, ear with me. The etrace is gree, ad the the pillars ad arches are roma (victory arcitecture). Its a aroque church, very usy. So you go through the paga church ad leave it ehid to go ito the Christia oe. They are reovatig righ tow so we took a elevator i it that took us really high up ad the climed all these stairs up to the top of the dome. It was amazig, these the millios of pictures.


The marel i the church is most artificial (we doot like the word fake). Just like this ehid me. Its rick that has ee plastered ad paited, ut its still eautiful. actually there is more 'arcitecture' all alog the top that looks like stoe ad gilt ad statues, ut is really paited o, ad they paited eerythig it he dome i perspective so that they would look correct from the ottom istead of from where they were :) The we have the fiew from the top, it looks etter i perso, ut i thik this is the picture with st. steves i it. ad the me, i frot of the frescoes, It was so awesome to e that close to them i a dome, ecause people do't usually get to go up ito those.


This is the alter, is't it awesome? ecause this is a aroque there is a lot of clear glass ad clear light. Ad the alter is all gold ad such (its ehid the cadles, i like this picture you see). If ayody really wats to see the alter itself (which i dout), let me kow ad i'll put up oe of it aloe :)  I do't usually light alters cause they're guilted ad usy, this oe is simple ad very eautiful.

Afterwards I wet ack to the church ad did my homework o the reflectio pool, which was awesome. Its gorgeous. ad the these two older me came out with their violi ad accordia ad sigig. It was very vieese i thought ad it really made my afteroo etter. So after I was doe with my homeowrk i wet over ad gave them some moey. ad had my very first volutary germa coversatio. We talked aout music ad Hawaii, ad a lot of the time I could't tell what they were sayig, ut it was still very good :)

Ad this udereath is the church with its reflectig pool. It remids me of the taj mahal

Also, es first letter made it, ut it took 13 days from teh day it was postmarked. So eve with the messed up address, the package you set mom ad dad should make it ad theres o eed to paic if it takes forever :) Gute_ tag :D  oh ad thaks mom, i made a aked potato today ad everyody was like oh my gosh, that smells amazig. I kew cookig would e useful someday ;) ad I had people taste my li hig mui gummy ears, they did ot like them :D  that was pretty fuy too :)


1 comment:

Kim Au said...

Nice scarf! It is good that they didn't like the gummy bears, more for you!

Love the pictures and comments! Not sure if I will be able to follow as well when all of your keys are working. So did the gentlemen know where Hawaii was?