Monday, September 28, 2009


Ok, I have give up o correctly positioig these pictures. The first oe is me with the rame that i foud i teh u-_ah_ (i a reasturat, do't worry). It was't really that good, ut it was ice to have some ormalish food. It was apparetly Japaese. Ad the fortue i my cookie was i Germa.  ext is a very ig cool castle at Forchestei. it was owed y the Esterhazys, the people who Hayde worked for. It was huge ad really well preserved. The oly castle that was't seiged whe the turks came through. Ad they have europes deepest well or somethig like that. he dropped water i it ad it splashed 5 secods later, so cool. The me i frot of Hayde Kirche. It is shaped like a moutai. whe people could't go o pilgrimages/crusades aymore (it got too dagerous) they decided to uild thigs to mimic holy places. This oe is supposed to look like Calvary, its gorgeous. The me o the reise_rad, asicly a very giat ferris wheel, which you ca see i the ext picture. it got kowcked over durig WWII. After that is ammuitio from teh castle we saw earlier, they are greatdes i elive, very ig greades?  The Kelly ad Mega as we waited for Do carlo to start outside the staats oper, pretty good opera :) I like the music. The last oe is me o the lookout over the city. Over the hills o my left (they did't make it ito this picture) the Christia relief army came durig the secod turkish seige to save the city.  Have a great day. sorry if you ca't see hte commet utto, i'm ot sure whats wrog with it yet :) if ayody has ay ideas (i tried the settigs uttos ad stuff already) let me kow.  Thaks!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey, look! I can comment again... success! Great photos. You are learning so much. Thanks for sharing all this great information and the sights, too! Have a great day!!