Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Travel Week part 2



So birds live way up on this glacier. And I guess they’re very used to people because of all of the tourists and skiers so they’ll eat right out of your hands. So I decided o feed the peanuts. At first I was a little concerned, because they have pointy looking fingers and beaks. So at first I tried to feed them like Belle does in Beauty and the Beast, but they had a hard time not scratching me that way. So Megan suggested that I should try to hold them  in my fingers and it worked and all of the birds came to me. It was like I was Franz Joseph holding audience with them, so much fun. One of the highlights for me.

The light wasn’t done quite right for the full affect, but I am on a glass window on the top of the mountain, 2700 meters about sea level. It was a little scary to be able to look down and see it, but also was SO COOL.



 This is a picture I took on our bus ride down the mountain, such a beautiful area :)


The next morning I lounged around our adorable hotel. And took some pictures of the view, can you believe that was our view?
 Also, I've made it to Prague and I'll let you know all about it soon!



No comments: